Lewmar, Anchor Rodes & Chain
Anchoring & Docking Parts by Category:
Lewmar - Rodes and Chain | Anchoring & Docking
The Lewmar is Anchoring and Docking best manufacturer,
finest quality marine materials and engineered for excellence for
each anchor, windlass and thruster.
Registered in England No. 620277
Southmoor Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1JJ
- Rodes Designed to complement the rope-chain gypsies fitted to
all Lewmar windlasses
- Calibrated Rodes for even pitch
- Hot galvanized rodes,use to stop corrosion
- Smooth rope-to-chain transition
- Helps your windlass operate smoothly
- Hand-sewn whipping guarantees against unraveling
Premium 3-Strand Lewmar Series - top-performance anchor rodes are designed for use with rope/chain windlasses.
Rodes include with 5/16,3/8,7/16 shackle
Premium 8-Plait Series - designed to ensure the smooth running of the windlass
- Chain: 10' of 1/4" G4 Chain with shackle
- Rope: 125' of 1/2 " 8PLT, spliced to chain
- Recommended for Sprint 600, H-600 Windlasses
A wide range of good quality, calibrated chain
Pitch and wire size can be used to determine the exact type of
an unknown chain - always measured for accuracy in metric values
Lewmar Chain Standard and Sizes:
-Chain is available to the following standards: G4, Hi-Test, BBB, ISO, NF, DIN 766.
- In a range of sizes chain from 6mm (1/4")-12mm (1/2").