Quality Marine Industrial and Boat Hardware:
Made in England, the Lewmar deck equipment systems include Richfield Marine Thrusters and Commander push button sailing. Lewmar offers high quality marine hardware such as hatches, portlights. winches, blocks, snap shackles, rigging, turnhuckles, windlasses and hydraulics.
Boat Anchoring & Docking
Interior Suppliers Boat Seats, Deck Chairs & Accessories
Boat Interior Hardware
- Anchors - anchors lead the world in innovation engineering in a range that provides a solution for any anchoring requirement. The range encompasses galvanised, stainless steel, dropped forged and fabricated anchors. Each model displays unique design features making it easy to find the anchor specific to your needs.
- Custom & Hydraulics - A hydraulic power system can
be engineered to perform many tasks, from hauling up the
anchor, to furling the sails. With over 20 years of experience,
Lewmar can offer variety of solutions tailor made to suit
your particular application.
- Boat Hardware - By using the latest materials and design technology developed in the racing arena, Lewmar has completely transformed the sailing experience. Each hardware component is designed to work in perfect harmony with rope action, placing sail control squarely in your fingertips. The result? Smooth yet powerful deck-to-sail movement that you can feel confident about.
- Hatches - hatches are manufactured from the highest quality
materials under approved manufacturing methods. Rigorous
tests are applied to all products to ensure performance,
including adhesive testing, ISO and the European Recreational
Craft directive tests, and quality checks.
- Portlights - portlight ranges are styled and designed to work together providing solutions for coastal and ocean power and sailing boats from a single product family. The range ensures solutions for CE Areas 1 & 2a.
- Navtec Rigging & Hydraulics
- Steering - Lewmar offers a comprehensive range of steering equipment based on 3 different mechanical concepts. This product portfolio offers today's boat builders a solution for any steering installation.
- Thrusters - When choosing a thruster, consider the kind
of conditions that you will encounter, both wind and tide.
It is better to have a little in reserve, choosing a higher
output Thruster may cost a little extra but will give you
a lot more piece of mind. The Recomendation is not only
based on complex windage calculations but years of experience
in supplying Thrusters to all types and construction of
- Winch Handles -Lewmar offers a comprehensive range of winch handles